Announcing the new PHDPlus® Series ESU Electric Belt-Driven Base Slide
The new PHD Series ESU Electric Belt-Driven Base Slides feature a robust, enclosed design with a high capacity rail bearing system delivering exceptional moment and load capability. Available in three sizes, with travels lengths up to 5,500 mm and speeds to 5,000 mm/s, these electric base slides can be combined to create virtually any system to meet your Cartesian robot needs. The flexibility of Your Motor, Your Way provides the freedom to use familiar motors and controls. Additionally, complete solutions are available with the Kollmorgen® motor and gear reducer (-Mxxxx code plus -RWxxx code) installed by PHD .
- 3 sizes with travels up to 5,500 mm
- Speeds up to 5,000 mm/s
- Exceptional moment and load capability
- Superior HTD8 steel reinforced polyurethane belt provides improved performance
- Proven magnetically secured stainless steel sealing band provides IP54 ingress protection
- Your Motor, Your Way and complete solutions with Kollmorgen® motor and gear reducer installed
- Dual saddle option doubles the load capacity and increases My (pitch) and Mz (yaw) moment capacities
- Competitively priced
These capabilities establish the Series ESU Slides as the optimal solution for the most demanding automation applications.
Want to learn more? Contact FPE Automation today!
Source: FPE Automation Blog