New product release from MiR:
Introducing the MiR250+Hook Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR)
The MiR250 Hook is a user-friendly and efficient mobile robot solution consisting of the MiR250 AMR
and the MiR Hook 250 top module for fully automated pick-up and towing of carts in production, logistics and healthcare environments.
This versatile solution can collect carts at different heights, so there is no need to modify your
existing carts or your layout when you are implementing the MiR250 Hook.
Like the other popular MiR+Hook products, the MiR250+Hook has all of these advantages:
- Collects and delivers an unlimited number of carts of different sizes
- Versatile solution that requires no modification of existing carts
- Robust design ensuring long product life
- Efficient reversing, all-round navigation, docking features
- High performance for optimized transportation of carts
- More power and traction for increased pull-force and performance
Plus these new improvements:
- Better protection of cables
- Better protection of electronic components
- Stronger base structure
- Optimized traction kit for pulling carts (bogie & top module)
- Eye bolts for lifting
- 25% increased “pull force”*
Source: FPE Automation Blog
Comments are closed.