FPE Automation is proud to offer a new Machine Safety course at its training facility. Introducing…
Safeguarding Fundamentals with Omron
One-day event offers hands-on training.
The session will introduce you to the requirements, methods, and practical application of machine and process safeguarding. You will be introduced to applicable regulatory requirements to help you identify and assess machine safety risks, deploy safeguarding concepts based on identified risks and participate in a basic machine guarding inspection process of your equipment.
Lunch will be served.
A practical approach to risk assessment and risk reduction.
- Identifying machine and process hazards
- Identifying safeguarding requirements
- Safety circuits / control reliability
- Hierarchy of controls / safeguarding methods
- Muting vs. bypassing
- Requirements for barrier guards
- Stop time measurements & safety distance formulas
- Types of stops
- General requirements of machine tools
- Workshop (team risk assessment on shop floor)
MORE INFORMATION/COURSE SCHEDULE/TO REGISTER:
Source: FPE Automation Blog
Comments are closed.